CN Social Buttons (Plugins)
- Places social buttons at the start or end of the content area.
- Enable the count of shares to show or hide
- Supports the language api for Google Plus and Twitter
- URL Support - if you only want them to add/share/like your base URL (eg. demo.calebnance.com) and not the actual page they are on, then inside the plugin params, place your URL in the URL text area.
How to edit/publish:
After installing this plugin, you have to go and publish the plugin. Go to the top menu and find Extensions->Plugin Manager. Once you have clicked that, you will see the Content - CN Social Buttons in the plugin list. You can either go and select it and publish it or you can go inside the plugin and edit/publish it that way.
Demo: CN Social Buttons
When you purchase this plugin, you will have unlimited downloads of the plugin for a whole year from the day you buy it. So whenever a new release comes out, you will be able to click on the e-mail link (you will recieve upon purchase) and download the latest version.
Included in Version 1.3:
- Article & Category Exclude added, place article or category id in the exclude list to not show this plugin on that page.
- Show or not show on homepage fixed.
- Better support for the K2 component.
Included in Version 1.2:
- StumbleUpon button has been added
- Updated for Joomla 1.6/1.7/2.5
- Ordering option for the buttons have also been added
Included in Version 1.1:
- Social Buttons Include: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg, Reddit, and Google Plus
- Add Social Buttons to content component and 3rd party (plugin friendly) components. (eg. K2)
- Multiple languages to choose from! (Twitter and Google Plus)
- Sizes are enabled (No Count, Standard, and Tall)
- Effects enabled (slide down and fade in)
- URL Usage