CN Photos (Modules)Hot
Basically what this module does, is go to the image path, that is set in the module, and gets all the images in that folder.
Then displays them, however you would like. There are many options as you can see.
If you use CN Photos, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Demo: CN Photos
How-to Video: Tutorial for CN Photos
Joomla 3.0 compatible added to package.
Update to version 2.1 for all Versions
- Fixed the offset error occurring on rotate.
Update to version 2.0 for Joomla 2.5
Update to version 2.0.1 Includes (for Joomla 1.7)
- Fixes the call to a variable that was not being defined error.
Update to version 2.0 Includes
- Option to add ALT tags to the images in the slideshow
- Background color added
- Display issues have been fixed. (when using certain effects)
Update to version 1.9 Includes:
- Fixed the "skipping" the first slide issue
- It now sorts the images in the folder by name first!
- Transitions into the first slide on page load with transition that is selected, not just fade now.
- Added the suffix module class.
Update to version 1.8 Includes:
- Added the ability to add a border color if you have the border set to show.
- Fixed the fade in effect on page load
- Fixed the randomize function to display on the page better
- Added to the Effect list "No Effect" - strictly rotates to the next image, with no effect implemented.
- Added this version for All Joomla Sites (1.5, 1.6, 1.7)
Update to version 1.7 Includes:
- Added the ability to randomize the display of the images in the folder on each page load, so as people are going through your site, they will be able to see different images.. and not the same one everytime.
Update to version 1.6 Includes:
- IE7, IE8, and IE9 Tested and works nicely with those browsers :)
Update to version 1.4 Includes:
- added an option to put a border around the images, rounded border in Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
- added a module id, so that you can set a different id for each module, allowing you to have more than one module on the same page, have different animations for each and even different images (from a different folder)
- full list of animations
- options for the 'shuffle' animation