CN Photos Pro (Modules)
This module has everything the free version has, but with a little extras:
- Multiple image sizes
- Navigation introduced (multiple layouts: bullets, thumbnails, and numbers)
- Align the images and navigation where you want them to be
- jQuery library turn off option (if already called set this to be turned off).
Demo: CN Photos Pro
When you purchase this module, you will have unlimited downloads of the module for a whole year from the day you buy it. So whenever a new release comes out, you will be able to click on the e-mail link (you will recieve upon purchase) and download the latest version.
Version 1.5 Includes:
- Left/Right Arrow added for extra navigation
- Minor bug fixes
- Minified files
Version 1.4 Includes:
- Joomla 3.0.X support
- Added the option to turn off/on animate on page load, (fade in on page load or just have the first image show).
Version 1.2 Includes:
- Bullet Nav Color Options Added
Version 1.0 Includes:
- 3 Different Navigation Controls (Thumbnails, Numbers, or Bullets)
- Supports multiple image sizes, does not skew the images at all.
- Add Links to image slides.
- Able to set speed in and out of animation!
- Set the Width and Height of Module and It Centers The Images, No matter the Size!
- Navigation over the slides (top-left, top-right, bottom-left, bottom-right, above slideshow, and below slideshow)
- Sorts the images in the folder by name first.
- Added the suffix module class.
- Added the ability to add a border color if you have the border set to show.
- Added the selected effect on page load.
- Added the randomize function to display on the page better.
- Added to the Effect list "No Effect" - strictly rotates to the next image, with no effect implemented.
- Added this version for All Joomla Sites (1.5, 1.6, 1.7)
- Added the ability to randomize the display of the images in the folder on each page load, so as people are going through your site, they will be able to see different images.. and not the same one everytime.
- IE7, IE8, and IE9 Tested and works nicely with those browsers :)
- Added an option to put a border around the images, rounded border in Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
- Added a module id, so that you can set a different id for each module, allowing you to have more than one module on the same page, have different animations for each and even different images (from a different folder)
- Full list of animations.
- Options for the 'shuffle' animation
- Option to turn off the jQuery library if already being called by page.